Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Superior Sarah's Temporary Website Now Available!


Alright Footbitches! 

I've created a temporary website that I will be using until the relaunch of my official domain name www.superiorsarah.com

Until that time. You will find my content at the below web page link, and as usual on my Google+, Twitter and Facebook pages.

Superior Sarah's Temporary Website

Tributes can be sent via the SquareCash phone app, which is discrete and all you need to send funds to spoil me is my e-mail! superiorsarahllc@gmail.com

I love showing off my feet and provide content to any fan that finds me, so as such I expect Tributes to be sent in honor of my perfection, you can also contact me about ordering any of the following: Shoes, Socks & Nylons that are old nasty and no longer allowed to be included in my official collection and once purchased by you foot sniffing freaks I will indulge in a shopping splurge so they can be replaced. I also sell custom pics and video clips (no nudity, so don't even ask) and, of course, My Autograph.

Again, Tributes can be sent via the SquareCash phone app, which is discrete and all you need to send funds to spoil me is my e-mail! superiorsarahllc@gmail.com

Enjoy Foot Slaves! 
Superior

No comments:

Post a Comment