Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hey, Footbitches and Fetish Lovers


I have decided to start up a blog page where I can post up more interesting and inspiring content for my followers to enjoy. Over the years, I have received many Fanfiction stories using me as the main Protagonist and have enjoyed reading what my followers fantasy desires are in a story setting.
I will share their works with the world anonymously, and just want to make the one disclaimer that I have only corrected significant spelling and punctuation errors in their works, but have otherwise left their writing intact.

Anyone of you may submit your works of devotion to me. Fanfiction, Artwork, and the likes... perhaps you will see your's selected to be shared on my blog with Authorship listed Anonymously or with an alternate alias which you can specify.

Submitted your works to me via Email!


No comments:

Post a Comment