Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fan Letter from Slave JollieBee


Below is a fan letter that I received from JollieBee a few months back.

If you are not particularly into writing Fan Fiction work for me, feel free to just write about how clearly awesome I am. 

Superior Sarah
_________________________________________________________________________

Flawless is the exact work to describe Your Feet. Like when You know 1 + 1 is 2, such a mathematical perfection is what Your Feet are. I even don’t need to go back to Your Feet pics because I know perfectly how great they are… but nevertheless I go back and see them because they are, well, Flawless!

You know some girl is nice by their Feet or Hands, but it isn’t a perfect formula. However, when people see Your Feet, I am 101% convinced they know You are beautiful. Your Feet are this really powerful tool to send men directly to their knees. It is pretty pathetic wanting to live at Your Feet, but it isn’t… they’re Flawless!

Your Feet are better than Candice Swanepoel. She is a Victoria’s Secret model, who is almost perfect (but not as much as Your Feet) because Your Feet are Flawless. Right here right now I would put my small penis in a chastity cage forever, giving up sex forever, just to have the honor to live by Your Feet, to be able to smell them, taste them and worship them. Once again, you might think that this is a very lowly and pathetic man. Perhaps I am, but Your Feet are so, so, so gorgeous, perfect and Flawless that for me it would be a dream come true. I’m not good enough to desire the parts of Your body that a real man would, but Your Flawless Feet are so amazing that they are even better than any other think I can think of!

They have such an amazing color that I would want to stuff them in my mouth immediately. Your Toenails are so well formed they actually arouse me. The size of Your Toes are perfect, perfectly going from Your Flawless Bigger Toe down to the Pinky. The color is incredible; Your Feet not only have a nice color, but they have different tones of the fairest skin color that I find so beautiful. Plus, thanks to the coral-pink nail polish color You use for Your Toenails truly enhances the incredible tones of Your Feet. Your soles have also an amazing color; a mix of perfect white with pink; white along Your Soles and pink close to Your Toes. I would love, however, to see Your Feet without any nail polish. I’ve always preferred natural nails, and I bet Your Feet would look better all natural… and imagine what “even better” means when referring to Your Flawless Feet. Oh my!

The Toe rings You use make Your Feet even more dominating. You could lock my neck chain to those rings and have me completely close to Your Heavenly Feet. 
For me, Your Feet mean denial, torture, beauty, domination, suffering, perfection… any good and Flawless adjective. They also mean servitude, obedience and keeping You happy.

I would even adore and worship Your Feet while You have sex with a real man, which I’m not, of course. I would also worship Your Goddess hands and armpits, but I know that that’s my limit.

Oh, and the smell! I think that is one of the best parts of Your Feet. How to describe a Flawless Foot Smell? Well, I’m sorry but I won’t: something that can’t be seen but only perceived as perfect cannot be described. 

Your Feet are the greatest work of art in humankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment