Thursday, February 19, 2015

Foot Worship Fan Fiction: One Year in slavery to Goddess Superior Sarah

Author: Anonymous Footslave

It was the one-year anniversary of my captivity and servitude to Goddess Superior Sarah as Her 24/7 live-in slave. The past year had been the most wonderful year of my life. I had handed over everything I had owned to my Mistress and now had nothing to my name, no money, no house, nothing – everything had been transferred to my Goddess. I literally had nothing except the few possessions Superior Sarah allowed me to have.

These were small treasures the Goddess allowed me to keep in my small slave cell – a small cupboard where Mistress sometimes locked me up for bad behavior, or just to amuse Herself. My possessions were: several pairs of Mistresses used shoes that I worshipped whenever possible, a set of Her toenail clippings, and any used items that Mistress allowed me to keep that she would normally chuck away items collected out of her bin). I owned nothing else.


‘No Goddess’ I whimpered and kissed Her feet repeatedly in shame.‘Goddess please forgive me’.

‘Good slave’ replied my Mistress as she sat on a comfy chair in Her bedroom.

‘Now heel slave and kiss the key on my anklet’ said Goddess Sarah. I crawled to Her feet and kissed the key as instructed. Mistress took a photo as I did and laughed out loud.

‘Now I’m going to let you out of your chastity device and I'm going to allow you to worship my feet. As a reward you can worship my feet for as long as you like but as soon as you cum that’s it, you’ll be locked back up and set back to work on the stack of domestic chores I have given you, understand loser?' ‘so, you can lick my feet, suck my toes, lick in-between my toes, kiss my toenails, anything you desire – it's my treat to you for your 1st year of slavery’. With that Goddess Superior Sarah removed the key from Her anklet and unlocked my chastity device. 

I was kept naked 365 days a year apart from my collar which was padlocked and contained my name tag (Superior Sarah’s slave). The Goddess never called me by a human name, only slave, footboy, loser, slaveboy, etc. I was also chained and shackled around my ankles and wrists as this amused Superior Sarah knowing that it restricted my movements and kept me groveling on the floor so I always had to crawl around Her house. Finally, I also wore a chastity device which kept me locked up at the mercy and whim of Superior Sarah.

My Mistress tortured me and tormented me by keeping me locked for extended periods. She knew how I obsessed over Her, how I worshipped Her completely, how in awe I was of Her and so She knew that even when I was scrubbing Her floors and She would just walk past that the sound of Her feet on the floor was enough to make me throb in my cage. I ached and I’d beg for release but the Goddess would deny and instead order me to worship Her feet to torture me more.

Superior Sarah wore the key to my chastity device on an anklet as a means of making me suffer more. She was sooooo amazing, the key to my pleasure was worn around Her divine ankles and often she’d make me kiss the key as I crawled at Her feet. I was trained to understand that my greatest pleasure was obedience and the chastity was used as a tool to train this into me. I understood.

This captivity had broken me completely. The Goddess knew that I was Hers forever. I was fed only Her scraps and so I was weak and pathetic but kept healthy enough to ensure I could work 20 hours a day for the Goddess doing Her laundry, Her domestic chores, attending to Her feet and Her demands without any delay or any objection.

‘Yes, Goddess’ was the response no matter what she demanded. Superior Sarah knew that I’d never try to escape. She knew how much I adored Her and now I had nothing what could I do anyway, I was Her Property.

It was 10am on this first year anniversary of my slavery to Superior Sarah and I heard the Goddess rise. I was busy doing Her laundry.

‘SLAVE, HEEL!’ she shouted. I crawled at speed to my Goddesses bedroom but unfortunately it was not quick enough and Mistress was furious.

‘When I tell a dog to heel I expect a delay, when I tell my lowlife slave to heel I expect you at my feet instantly, you should be anticipating that I am about to call you’ and with that the Goddess grabbed a nearby riding crop and struck my ass repeatedly.

‘You’ve made me so mad already slave and I’ve only just got up, do you want me to sell you? Do you want to serve at the feet of some other wannabe?’

My owners feet were still warm and clammy from having just got out of bed, and Her feet so close to my face was making the chastity device really hurt, I was throbbing. My Goddess laughed out loud, 

‘You are PATHETIC slave….. I was going to reward you today given that you’ve now served me for a year, its 3 months since your last release and I was going to allow you a foot worship session free from chastity but instead you’ve pissed me off and I think I might just make you go another 3 months just because I say so, what do you think slave, hey?’...

My groveling intensified and I begged and begged at my owners feet for mercy. The sheer aura that Goddess Sarah gave off was immense, I felt completely overwhelmed whenever in Her presence and even more so when abused at Her divine feet. Superior Sarah allowed me to grovel for a few minutes then gave me a quick kick in the face….

'Ok, ok, slaveboy, I know you are devoted and work hard for me and your worshipping and admiration for me is clear, but you can always do better – I demand you do more to please me, maybe work 21 hours a day instead of 20? Your pitiful life is all about serving me so make the most of it.’

‘Yes, Goddess’ I exclaimed, ‘I will work more hours in the day for you’…..‘Yes Goddess’ I replied.

As I said this my Goddess had already moved Her foot onto my groin and I was throbbing against my cage. I worshiped my Goddess so much the experience was consuming me completely – I felt lightheaded and in ecstasy.

I was free, and immediately my mind considered the opportunity I had in front of me for hours and hours of foot worship of my Goddess, but alas it was not to be. I was so overwhelmed that the first sniff of my owners foot was too much for me, it sent me over the edge and I came. Goddess Sarah was delighted and laughed out soooo loud, it was absolutely humiliating, the slightest scent of my Goddess' feet had made me cum, my first time in 3 months.

‘Hahahhahahaaaaa, you really are pathetic’ exclaimed Superior Sarah, and she locked me back up in chastity. ‘chop chop slave, back to work, those chores wont do themselves…but before you go lick up your mess off the floor NOW’.

I obeyed, then crawled out of The Goddesses bedroom knowing that my next release was likely to be months away. As I crawled away I looked back on my Goddess as she walked into Her bathroom and shut the door. I was completely and utterly besotted with Her. I loved Her cruelty, I lover Her total domination and power over me, She was everything and I was nothing and I relished the thought of spending the rest of my life obeying Her.

Being 33 years old some might say the world was my oyster and why submit to a life of slavery. For me the answer was simple – my life had only just started, before my slavery to Superior Sarah, the Foot Goddess of all Foot Goddesses, I really had no life worth living.

Superior Sarah was my savior, my Queen, my Mistress – my GODDESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment