Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Female Domination Role Play Abductor/prisioner


If you haven't heard of Elise Sutton, then I'm astonished you have found your way to my blog... Here is a great role playing scenario that I found on her website. Link listed below.

Superior Sarah


Preparation.

I had my husband clean out a small storage room in our basement. I had him move out all of the junk that was in it, as I told him that I needed it to store something special. A few days later I had him meet me in a dark parking garage. I told him that it was a surprise.


The Abduction.

His car pulled into the mostly abandoned garage next to my car. I was wearing a leather mask, my
Gestapo hat, dark glasses, and a trench coat. I addressed him as if he was a stranger and I asked
him if he could help me lift a box out of the back seat of my car. As he reached in to pick up the
small box, I pushed him face down onto the seat. I sat on him, holding him down as I stuffed a pair of
my panties into his mouth. I took out a pair of handcuffs from my coat pocket and I handcuffed his
hands behind his back. I than placed a blindfold on him and I informed him that I was kidnapping
him.


I drove him back to my house and I parked in the back. I told him not to try to run, or he would be
hurt. I placed a collar around his neck and I lead him by a leash into the basement door.


I lead him into the small storage room that he had previously cleared out for me. I stripped him
naked, cutting his shirt off of him with a pair of scissors, and I pushed him onto a chair sitting in the
middle of the damp floor of the basement storage room. I tied him to the chair securely and
removed his blindfold. His hands were still cuffed.


I than removed my trench coat to reveal that I was only wearing a leather bra, a leather thong, a
leather garter, and fishnet stockings. I kept my mask and hat on. 


I informed him that he was my prisoner and that I was going to blackmail his wife to withdraw all of
his money from the bank and drop it off in a black bag in a garbage can in the city park, or she would
never get her husband back. I made the imaginary telephone call to his wife right in front of him so he could hear all of the details. I told her to make the drop at midnight.


I then informed my prisoner that I thought he was attractive and that I was going to force him to
sexually please me. First, however, I was going to torture him because I didn't like men as a gender
and I love to punish them.


I took my high heel shoes and I placed them on a wooden crate that I sat right in front of him. I
forced him to stretch his bound body forward and to lick my shoes and feet. I than took my heel and
I lightly crushed his penis against the seat of the chair. I even jabbed his penis and balls with my
heel, causing him some pain.


I then began to verbally humiliate him and slapped his face. I told him that if his wife didn't make the
drop, I was going to keep him as my permanent sex slave. I then turned out all of the lights and went
upstairs, leaving him seated all alone in the dark. I left him there for about a half an hour, than I
returned.


I was carrying my riding crop and my cat'o nine whip. I untied him from the chair and I forced him
against the cold concrete wall. I uncuffed his hands and I tied them to the ceiling. I than gave him a
very hard whipping to his back, ass, and legs. I rotated between my crop and my whip. After the
whipping, I untied his hands and I forced him onto his back, on the cold floor. I straddled his body
and I forced him to worship my body. I placed my different body parts against his face and I
commanded him to lick. I stuck my breasts in his face, my leather thong covered pussy, and finally
I sat on his face and smothered him with my ass. I removed the thong and I made him tongue my ass
and my asshole. I straddled his face and gave him a golden shower. Afterward, I made him tongue my pussy clean.


Next, I gave him a bucket of warm, soapy water and a sponge and I told him to clean himself up. I
than re-cuffed him. I took the leash and I pulled him out of the storage room and over to a large table
I have in my basement. I laid onto the table and as I kept a firm grip on the leash as I pulled his face to my pussy. I commanded him to eat me. I made him to do this for a very long time. I had several
orgasms. 


I than re-tied him to the chair in the storage room. It was now around 11:30pm, and I told him that I
had to go collect his money. I went upstairs and changed, before I left the house for around a half an
hour. I returned with a black bag (an old bowling bag) and I told him that his wife had obeyed my
demands. I gave him a long, very passionate kiss before I untied him again. I lead him by the leash
back to my car, and I drove him back to his car in the parking garage. There I gave him one final kiss good-bye,  before I uncuffed him, pushed him out of my car, and drove away. I had my mask and hat on the entire time.


When he got home, I was his wife again and I scolded him for being so stupid to get himself abducted. I told him that he owed me for saving his life. To pay me back, he was going to have to be my personal slave and he could start right away by orally pleasing me. The poor dear, being dominated by two bitches in the same night.


(By Julie R. Louisville, KY) Original Source: http://www.femalesuperiority.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment